December Delight


It’s been quite a while since I last updated my blog. I was a li’l bit preoccupied with the Safety Emergency Procedures and First Aid Training for the past couple of weeks. After 45 days of intensive schooling, finally, I was able to get my license to fly as a 5-star cabin crew.

Last night, I was contemplating on the things that had happened to me for the past couple of months. I can’t help but to feel blessed because in spite of all the tribulations that I had experienced, God is so good that He never left me all throughout. He gave me the courage and the strength to go on and move forward. Indeed, when God closes the door, He opens the window so that I can see the opportunities that lie ahead of me.

Before the year 2011 ends, I would want to thank the Almighty for all the blessings that He has given me. I am giving back all the praises and glory to Him. For this month of December, I’ll get to see my family in Manila after two months of being away; get to meet my friend in Zurich, Switzerland; get to experience the African life in Entebbe, Uganda; and hopefully able to go to Bantayan Island in Cebu. I have never been this excited in my entire life! Certainly, I am going to end this year with a blast! 

My first ever 'gala' in Doha. Behind me is the Tornado Tower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design By:
SkinCorner